Videos for GBI Web Quest
Forensic Science Historic Timeline Research & Poster
FORENSIC SCIENCE HISTORIC TIMELINE PROJECT
CONTENT/FACTS THAT MUST BE INCLUDED
ARRANGEMENT OF THE INFORMATION SHOULD FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
Sites to use for Infographics and Printable Organizers
1. Create a log in (don't use log in with Facebook since it's blocked at school).
2. Choose POSTER and then select a template that works for the information you want to express. Hint: the blank canvas option gives the most room for a one-page poster, but the templates have more items on them you can replace.
3. Under FILE, set your page set up to "letter" so that you can print on regular paper.
4. Add icons (searchable) and upload pictures (First, save these to your H:Drive.) to the site if you want to be able to pull them into your creation.
1. Create a log in (don't use Facebook since it's blocked at school.
2. Choose one of the templates you like. You may also choose a previously published one and use your own information to replace existing stuff.
3.Add objects or uploads photos and images to drag onto your canvas.
4. When you're finished, save it and download as a PDF file to save on your H:Drive and to print to take to class.